- MTB & Trail Running at Delheim in the Simonsberg Conservancy
Mountain biking, trail running, delicious wines, traditional farm fare and Boland hospitality are all on the menu for outdoor enthusiasts over the weekend of 22 and 23 November 2014 when Delheim opens its vineyards and mountainous areas in one of the most beautiful wine regions in the world, with panoramic views stretching clear across to ... Read More
- Für usere Deutschen Gäste Das Weingut Delheim befindet sich an den Hängen des Simonsberges im Weinbaubereich Stellenbosch, Südafrika. Es ist im Besitz der Sperling-Familie und produziert ein grosses Sortiment an international beachteten Weinen. Delheim ist „WORTH THE JOURNEY“, also eine Reise Wert. Warum, erfahren Sie hier. Wir haben für Sie unsere Geschichte und die wichtigsten Informationen übersetzt.
- Unwind at Delheim Garden Restaurant Come and unwind at Delheim's restaurant, set in tranquil gardens, where traditional German and South African inspired cuisine matched with award-winning estate wines is guaranteed to revive you.
Lunch at Delheim is a relaxed affair lazing the afternoon away over a cheese platter or traditional German and South African fare on the garden terraces with spectacular views ... Read More
- Delheim unearths forest fare during Wild Mushroom Weekends The legendary Delheim Wine Estate is offering avid foragers two ex-cep-tional weekends of wild mushroom hunts in its private forest, for enthusiasts to unearth theses elusive, seasonal delicacies and revel in fungi spotting excitement on 30 & 31 May and 3 & 4 July.
These foraging excursions are led by Delheim’s Nora Sperling-Thiel and Gary Goldman, ... Read More
- Delheim Edelspatz strikes a sweet 5 star rating in Platter Delheim scooped a 5 star rating for our eminent Edelspatz Noble Late Harvest 2013 in the 2015 Platter’s South African Wine Guide.
Showing remarkable consistency as one of the country’s finest dessert wines, the Delheim Edelspatz 2013 follows in the golden footsteps of its predecessor, the 2012 vintage, which also earned the highest honour of five stars ... Read More
- Harvest Forecast 2015
The 2014/15 growing season was preceded by a mild winter with sufficient rain to fill the soil reservoirs for the coming season. Spring temperatures were higher than the norm, which coaxed the vines into a slightly earlier bloom. The higher temperatures coupled with below average summer rains had a positive impact on vine health. The ... Read More